Chattanooga, a Virtual Tour
Brown's Tavern

Photos/text courtesy of Paul Stanfield, GA
Contact Webmaster for use of any of the following images

(2007) Brown's Tavern on Brown's Ferry Road. The home is a Trail of Tears historic site. The tavern was built in 1803 and is about one-mile from Brown's Ferry. According to local tradition the Union army used the tavern as a commissary depot following the seizure of Lookout Valley in October of 1863. Brown's Tavern is on private property, visitors are welcome to take photos from the roadside only

Return to Chattanooga, a Virtual Tour