Jefferson Barracks Page5    

Old Ordnance Room. It is the first of the powder magazines built at Jefferson Barracks in 1851, it is now used for special exhibitions relating to the military history of the park

Old Ordnance Room

Entrance to the Powder Magazine Museum  

Museum Display. The Original 1827 Stone Marker was located beside the parade ground Flag Staff. The Stacked rifles were used to designate the Infantry. This marker was recently excavated at the park

Jefferson Barracks Page1     Page2     Page3     Page4     Page5     Page6     Page7     Next

Sites by State Home      Sites Index