The Florida State
Memorial is located outside of Vicksburg National Military Park on former
park property in the City of Vicksburg. It is situated along south
Confederate Avenue at the Mulvihill Street intersection. The memorial was
constructed of Elberton Georgia Granite by the Atlantic Memorials of
Jacksonville, FL and dedicated April 17, 1954. It stands in honor of the
soldiers who served in General Joseph E. Johnston's army of relief.
Return to VNMP Memorials Return to Vicksburg Campaign Photo Album