The Alamo Page9
Photos/text this page courtesy of Webmaster
   

(7-2007) Enlarge Interpretive Marker: Acequia or irrigation ditch, part of the original acequia built to supply farms and the mission San Antonio Del Valero (The Alamo)
 
Located behind the Alamo complex

 

(7-2007) Enlarge Corrals occupied this space during the 1836 siege of the Alamo. View is looking toward the Long Barrack (background) from the east

     

(7-2007) Enlarge Interpretive marker in photo above

 

(7-2007) Enlarge North side of the Alamo Chapel looking east. Gift shop in left background

Alamo Page1   Page2   Page3   Page4   Page5   Page6   Page7   Page8   Page9   Page10   Page11   Page12   Page13   Next

Sites by State Home       Site Index